Quodalaar RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quodalaar RP

The place for the public RP of Quodalaar to take place. Don't know what Quodalaar is? Take a look at Quodalaar.wikispaces.com!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Development News

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Development News Empty Development News Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 am

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Hey guys! What few of you are here, that is - Long time no see. The forums have been dead for a while, and I have an explanation for it.

See, what the problem is, I opened Quodalaar too early. I tried to open Quodalaar purely from the ideas in my head, ideas which I had yet to bring into fruition. Like the Lore. I had meant to put the lore up, but got lazy and impatient and opened Quodalaar before I did, so people really have nothing to go off of in terms of what's happened so far. There's no set history!

Also illustrations, and information. There is a TON of information I have yet to put in the wiki, and on the forums! I'm working on drawing up character illustrations - The Dieties, first. I'm working on drawing Seskian the Sire as we speak. Also banners, and buttons, and all that neat stuff. I plan to get it done relatively soon, at least I hope to. In the meantime, please, be patient. Quodalaar is once again officially NOT open, not until I get a foundation laid down for the project.

I'll probably be giving another update in a few months, after my dad's funeral. (We're not burying/spreading his ashes until December, so my step-brother, who's in the military, can come to the funeral. It's the earliest time he'll be on leave.)

Hang in there, folks. I've grown up since I started Quodalaar, and I'm starting to get my brain in order. Quodalaar WILL happen, but as with everything, it will take time.

11/5/2011.

http://quodalaar.wikispaces.com

2Development News Empty Re: Development News Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Ground to a halt.

As you may or may not have known, I've gone into College, as per my dad's dying wish. I've joined in the Web and Graphic Design Program, where I'll learn how to design and put together a website. Yay!

Don't worry, you won't have to wait for years and years for progress to be done on Quodalaar. I'm only in College for 9 months, and that's 1-2 months already done! I'll be exiting college around august, all trained and knowledge'd up, so to say.

Until then, however, I'm afraid Quodalaar is going to be put on hold. While I will work on it from time to time in my spare time, it wouldn't be fair of me to preach that I'm doing anything worthwhile with the project. In all likelyhood, when Quodalaar is ready to move forward again, it will have its own website, and a completely new look to boot.

Patience and Persevere, it will take time, but we'll get there. My love for this project has not, and will not ever die down. I will, however, leave these forums open for you to Roleplay on should you wish.

Signing off, for now,

King Maero/Zuki.

http://quodalaar.wikispaces.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum