Quodalaar RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Quodalaar RP

The place for the public RP of Quodalaar to take place. Don't know what Quodalaar is? Take a look at Quodalaar.wikispaces.com!

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Tour Around Kilan

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1A Tour Around Kilan Empty A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith rubbed his chin for a moment before making a move outside the wooden palisade that guarded the small expedition's town. Kilan was part of a string of towns that settled in with the "6th Division", a force of veterans and settlers to settle in a new province past the central regions to trade with the races down south. Mostly getting through the air, Terith had come along to help the sky ships arrive with little effort; and with that had helped the construction of Kilan itself. One of the skyships had not made it after a week, for they had been overrun by the Groglen if reports were believed by survivors.

He tipped his hat up and looked into the sky, his Sky rifle propped against his shoulder as he walked along the small path through the short trees. There had been scouts to make sure there was no change of the vegetation or if the humanoid plants inhabited it, and so far none were mentioned. The sky's clear sky and the sun's warm rays brushed against Terith's face. "Heh, how I miss this." He noted simply, standing there and enjoying the moment.

http://garnett303@gmail.com

2A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:26 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

And then, faintly, a gentle sound meets the air. Like a faint whistle on the wind, it almost resembles something like the constant chime of a small bell. It's actually rather pleasant, until the passing of an Airship directly overhead drowns out the faint sound with the rumbling of engines and propellers. Even the treetops rustle with the wind kicked up by the passing of it, crunching and rustling present from the treetops.

Startled by the rumbling, small ferret-like creatures with arrow-shaped heads dart past and around Terith's boots, followed shortly by a few avian skithes as they chatter and squawk, darting into the surrounding foliage to find a nice place to hide. It'd be like that for a while, one could guess - Poor little critters!

But as the airship passes, taking its noise with it, one's attention might be taken from the plight of the disturbed critters, and instead to the blatant, girlish screaming overhead. Not that you'd notice it before...

Thump!

Beware of Airships and Falling Women.

Though her impact wasn't hard enough to kill someone, unless they landed on their neck or something, it was still fairly hard. Luckily, she'd had a soft landing! Like.. Terith. Granted her frantic flapping and flailing did avert her course to the point where she wouldn't have slammed completely into Terith, more than likely, she ended up clipping his back and knocking the wind out of him before bouncing across the ground and into some nearby mint bushes. A mere blur of green, white, and blue, with naught but a cloth-covered foot sticking out of the mint bush. More than likely they were both knocked silly, unless Terith had been crafty enough to avoid this mess altogether! All the same, the impact would not have likely been as kind toward Terith's mysterious guest, judging by her quiet groaning and lack of movement.

http://quodalaar.wikispaces.com

3A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith was used to the noise of the airship as it flew by, rather he felt a burst of pride as he saw it rumble past. The fact he rode and protected these magnificent beasts was one, but another was the fact that his kind had devised a way to move beyond their physical bounds. What he wasn't used to was girlish screams followed by watching something falling from the sky. It was a moment too soon as Terith stepped away from his spot, feeling something soft smack into him and send him hurdling to the ground. rifle skittering away.

He came up swearing and aching a minute later, picking up his rifle to steady himself on the ground before he heard the groans. He turned and saw the small boot sticking out, his mind clearing immediately and his bright eyes flashing. Was it some novice who forgot to tie her safety rope properly? He rushed over in a hobble run, then leaned over the bush, looking down. "Are yah' alright?"

4A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:54 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Further groans in response to his question was due sign that she wasn't alright - Though, as the mane of pale blue hair began to shift, and she began to try to sit up, she'd nod softly, foreign tongue falling from sleek, black-painted lips.

Though Terith might notice before she does, her arm hangs in a pretty unsettling way. Not.. broken, perhaps, but definitely out of place somehow. This is further confirmed as she cries out sharply, reaching a gloved hand over to hold her arm.

"That stupid ship! Why can't they watch where they're flying?" Well, at least she speaks the language! If not with a heavy accent.

5A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:03 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Aye eye aye, guess we shoulda saw this coming at some point. He sighed mentally,moving over. "Just hold still, but how the heck do you miss a monster like that?" He knealt down,gently grasping the awkward looking arm and feeling about it. Wasn't fractured at least, might be just a bad dislocation.

"Right then, yah' want me to fix this perhaps?" His rifle lay on the dirt just in front of the bush, a dusty black looking thing that chugged away quietly.

6A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:14 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

"Ow!" The woman will have hissed at him, tears beading at the corners of mirror-like black eyes. "There was a thick cloud cover! I didn't see them until the last minute - And they could have turned to avoid me, instead of staring like-- Ow! That hurts.." Already pleasant company, no? She's doing good to avoid jerking, however, in light of his feeling about, which did hurt the dislocated limb quite a bit.

And, well.. She didn't have any real medical experience, to be honest. So with a scowl, and a face plenty blue due to embarrassment, she reluctantly nods, squinting her eyes shut as she looks away from Terith. "Yes.. But, please, be quick with it! I can't stand pain." She mentions, bringing up curved, talon-looking nails to her lips to gently bite them in that girlish manner. She'd probably have to do something to silence him after this mishap. She couldn't possibly have her village hearing about this - She'd be ruined! (What she didn't know, was everyone in the village was plenty aware of her flying troubles.)

7A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:35 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith made a glance towards her talon-like fingernails and grunted. "Well if you've ever steered one of those bathtubs, yah would know they ain't exactly agile. They are floating castles if anything. Now," He noted briskly, reaching with his right hand into his pocket. He carefully pulled out a rolled up leather bit as to not startle her and extended it to her. "Use it if you like to bite on, this will be the last of the pain."

He'd wait for her to decided if she wanted to use it or not, then flexed his fingers along her arm before making an abrupt and sudden twisting push of the arm with both hands. There was an audible clack as it set back in place, and he sat there for a moment beside to let her get it out of his system, keeping cautious with his covered arms should she wish to lash out.

8A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:52 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

The woman was without a retort to that one - She knew that if she further tried to push the blame on the people who had been steering the airship, she'd just be digging herself a deeper grave. So, she was fine to shush up about it and let the topic sink away, if he was. In the meantime, her curved black talons are pulled away from her teeth as he produces the bit, and she's glad to take the bit and look it over. Though she doesn't seem content about the idea at first, she decides it's better than using her nails and accidentally digging straight into her teeth. So, turning her head away from him so he can't see, she places the bit in her teeth. Boy, does she feel stupid..

And then, as he sharply jerks her arm back into place, the bit falls right out of her teeth. Rather than biting down, her jaw snapped open, and a sharp cry left her throat. The cry was an exact imitation of that you would have heard from an eagle, which drawled out then into quiet squeaking.

And finally, after she finished with her dramatic reaction, her eyes rolled back and closed as she flopped onto her back. Apparently fainted, she'd have grimaced and parted her lips softly again, a moment or so after.

"...Ow."

9A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

After Terith’s ears finished ringing, he rather lost the motivation to note the rather comical look on the woman as her one arm was held slightly in the air by his hands. “Ow indeed,” He shook his head to clear it before he set the arm down. He finally got a good look at his patient as he reached over her to get the leather bit, and his eyes were rather curious as he glanced her over. “Well, erm, we’ll need tah’ put a sling on that for a bit, least a day.” He continued, standing up and dusting himself off. He picked up his SAKAP rifle and slung it on his shoulder. “Don’t think I’ve met your particular kind of Cooanei , then again I haven’t been this far south. Are yah’ a local by chance?”

10A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:38 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

"No, not local.. I live near the western shores, toward the middle of the con--..." She'd stop briefly, blinking several times at Terith after a moment. He'd brought about a strong point with that mention of her needing to be in a sling for at least a day. And as her mirror-like eyes widened, she made to sit up, before scampering, one-handed, to her feet carefully.

"No!" She'd exclaim, turning to face Terith after she was standing again, holding her injured arm close with a pleading look sent his way through dis-shelved hair. "No, no no! If I stay here, I won't make it home before the frosts move in! My wings will freeze over if I try to fly home in the frost - Can't you just heal it? I'll pay you for your trouble!" She pants, hissing quietly, then, as she gives a wary glance about. As if her not being able to go home suddenly had the very trees conspiring against her.. Perhaps she hit her head during that tumble, too.

11A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith listened to her tale and frowned, thinking. Perhaps she had indeed bumped her head. "Is it that far? It is only the month of November, and down south it does not snow until about January or February." He tapped his chin, looking at her guarded arm. "Hmm.....do you know about our Meigi, perhaps?"

Personally he was trying to think on that bit. The Meigi weren't exactly the most cosmopolitan of folks, but perhaps Valkrick wouldn't mind...

12A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:07 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Exasperated, she'll huff softly, taking her hand from her arm, with a soft wince for it dangling, to clean herself up a bit. Tugging her loose, elegant clothing back into place, picking things out of her hair before brushing it back, dusting off her winged ears, and generally dusting herself off to make herself seem more presentable.

"It's farther than you think, and it's hard, flying manually. I'd be fine until I hit the Lagoon, but after that, the air takes a really steep drop in temperature at the height I have to fly at! I have to fly much higher than your airships, because I don't have all of that machinery making me float. I need to use the winds several miles higher in the sky than that which you fly at! My wings would ice over, and I wouldn't be able to fly anymore. It'd be almost certain death, for me!" She explains, looking to him after she'd cleaned up a bit. At the mention of 'their Meigi', she blinks softly. The fact she'd pleaded for HIM to heal her himself was likely fact enough that she didn't know much about the Conguran race. She shakes her head softly, winged ears tilting downward in mild shame for her lack of knowledge. It wasn't that she wasn't intelligent.. It was just.. She hadn't ever bothered to learn much at all about other races that she knew she wouldn't have much contact with. Conguran including. She was rather brilliant, otherwise.

"I don't. Who are they?"

13A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith paused, considering it. He had flown up north when the spare sails had iced; it was never pleasant getting rid of it on deck or the sails. But nevermind that, how does one explain what the Meigi were?

Terith turned about, looking up at a tree before turning back around. "The Meigi are, call them mages I suppose. They are an order officalized by the nobility against magic, and are the only ones besides rune workers who are citizens and can use magic. It is something fairly regulated. But anyways, I do know one who has come with us who could help, perhaps." He gave a sideways glance to the woman. "What is your name, if I may?"

14A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:35 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

The woman seemed taken aback at this knowledge he shared - Possibly even shocked. Shown by expression alone, she'd looked him from head to toe, just to make sure he was actually there. For a moment, she'd thought that this might've been a nightmare - How could people possibly control magic like that? The world was built upon magic, and so it was no wonder to her that she was utterly astounded at hearing that these people were controlling it in such a way. Not that it was bad, just.. unheard of, to her.

"Eilan.." She replied softly, drawing back from her expressions, finally, after a moment. "My name is Eilan.. How--.." No. Speaking wouldn't work, right now. Closing her mouth, she shakes her head softly, placing her free hand to her head with a soft sigh. "A place to sleep for a night is all I require. I won't be able to set up shelter for the night, with this arm, let alone fly." Though the offer was kind, she didn't think she wanted any sort of help from these.. 'Meigi' people, if they restrained such a natural thing as magic like they did. It almost seemed cruel.

15A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:13 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith wondered if he had said something wrong, perhaps off to Eilan when he mentioned the Meigi; couldn't figure out just what however considering how magic was used up north. He figure it was quite the same down south; but he didn't really not as of yet.

Terith nodded, then glanced back towards Kalin. Taking off his hat and brushing it, he set it back on his head. "Tha' name's Terith Karuna myself; if you wished, I have some extra space in the housing we set up last night. I'm sure some of our expeditioneers would love tah' meet yah. That's of course if yah' don't mind." He rummaged in his satchel, pulling out a three-piece device to which he took her relocated arm gently (if allowed) and set it inside the flexible cast.

16A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Although a slow nod was given, she still wasn't that keen to the idea of staying inside a strange Conguran town, especially knowing now how they treated magic. No doubt she'd be uncomfortable, but she didn't have any other choice, really. Especially with the Grolgen threat out here, even if she DID manage to get shelter built, she might be raided in the middle of the night. "I don't mind." She stated in return, blinking softly then through feathery (not literally) bangs as he removes the strange casting device. When he'd said sling, she expected cloth. But, he seemed to know what he was doing, so she'd allow him to take her relocated arm, grimacing a bit as he works the device onto it - It still hurt, even if she'd momentarily forgot that in her dismay.

"I almost forgot.." She mentions, with a passing glance over him, since he's nearer, "Did I hurt you? When I landed on you? I didn't know I'd actually hit anyone. I thought you were a tree sapling, for a moment there."

17A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

The device gave a lukewarm constant pressure on her muscles, gentle but firm as to not let perhaps everchanging movements from causing too much pain. On the comment of a young tree sapling, he bursts out laughing, then rubbed his back. "I'm happy to be young enough where tha' sort of thing doesn't bother me too much. Sure Am' gonn'ah be sore tomorrow; buh' it's nothin' for now." He gestured back up the road where he came from to the north. "Well let's be off, I'm sure just you by yourself would go an' distract some of our younger soldiers from their patrols haha."

18A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Blinking twice as the device engages after being put into place, she smiles softly at the lukewarm pressure on her arm muscles. This was.. actually sort of relaxing! She almost glad, now, that he hadn't pulled out a cloth sling in the first place. And then, as he bursts into laughter, a contagious smile crawls onto her lips, and she can't help but giggle softly to herself in response. She didn't know what they were laughing about, but it was funny! "I'm still sorry, I could've killed you! Just be glad I managed to shift back before I hit the treetops."

Calming down from that, she nods with an amused smile as he motions back, and she starts walking to follow after him - But she doesn't walk until he does. She's keen to stay behind him, and as close to him as possible once they actually reach the town. In her mind, the image she had was a terrible, magic-hating place. She could only fear the worst, and be glad when the worst didn't happen. She does blink softly at his comment of her being a distracting, tilting her head softly at him in curiosity. "What? Why? Should I not go, in that case?"

19A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith glances back curiously as they begin to move at her question. "Hmm? No no, quite do so to follow haha. Just a small joke I suppose; it may become clear if we do meet any." He slips up his mask. "Besides, you have to be the lightest thing that smacked into me while being a Sky Sniper on one of those Airships. Kinda helped me to decide to learn medicine."

They would move onward for about five minutes, before finally reaching the palisade gates. They were about 18 feet across and nine feet high, and the whole of the wall was built with stout thick logs. There were notched holes in it at regular points, but otherwise wasn't remarkable. Two guards stood by the gate; one a tall bulky man with a large barrel-looking weapon in his hands and the other a woman more Terith's size wielding a sword drawn idly, a shield on her back. Just behind the wall however, something that looked to be fully made out of steel and iron sat to the right of the gate, like the top of a square tower with a barrel sticking out of it. Behind all that was a series of small simple roofs that they could see for now, a stream of steam coming from the back.

20A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:14 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Fair enough. She doesn't inquire about the distraction topic anymore, but simply walks along with him, mulling thoughts about it around in her mind. It didn't occur to her that her elegance and beauty--even if she was kind of covered in dirt right now--would be distracting. As it was, in her village, at least, inter-species relations were forbidden. She'd not have given it a single thought. Then again, it could just be her blue-toned skin, or her feathered ears - Perhaps the fan of feathers, her tail, which were cleverly hidden beneath her tabard-esque clothing? "I'm glad for that much, at least. I don't think I'd ever be flying again, if you hadn't fixed that up for me."

As they approach the small pioneering town, she blinks softly as those jet-black mirrors of hers take it all in. Although it seems like a strange village, she isn't one to complain, though it will seem a bit stuffy, she can see that much now. Her eyes pass over the guardsmen at the front of the gate, and following that, the bustling of pioneering souls inside. With a gentle pursing of her black lips into perhaps something like a pout, she moves up to stand directly beside Terith, slipping her arm around his to hold it while they walked, whether he liked it or not. Perhaps if she stuck close enough, none of them would come up and really bother her, not to be rude. She just wasn't used to so many.. Non-Cooaneian folk.

21A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Terith regretted completely not pulling the mask over his nose as his cheeks flushed darkly; her arm wrapping about his with no known motivation clearly knocked him off-balance, and he tried to walk as casually as possible. "It's quite alright." He assured her quickly, then used his free hand to wave his rifle at the gate. The large man grinned widely, before eyeing Eilan. "Well ho' doctor, seems yah' found yerself quite tha' haha!"

The woman simply smiled and nodded politely to the two. "Is she a local?" She spoke with the gravel of someone who had been in command for sometime, and now closer she look far more mature then her years. Her light green eyes flickered to her larger companion before then settling them on Eilan; studying her for several moments.

"Nah, she be jus' passin' through." Terith noted a bit more calmly, slipping the sling of his rifle over his arm. "Poor girl injured her arm, so I'll be seeing her at the clinic." They both nodded, then knocked on the door. They spoke quickly several phrases through the window that opened up, before they opened the doors. That "tower" was on top of a gaint shell of a machine, one of the rumored steam tanks that the Congurans had in their arsenal. It was only one though, and wasn't turned on; so it sat there like a sentry for the door. The two soldiers behind the doors were rank and file of the regular army, though their eyes looked curiously at Eilan before stepping to their posts.

The town revealed was fairly straightforward and simple. A garden was situated to one side, but most of the buildings were made a combination of lumber and a bit of stone. There wasn't -quite- straight streets, but they did try. Terith stepped through, moving towards one of the buildings beside the park.

22A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:05 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

Lucky for him, he'd had it hidden well enough that she didn't make much of it, just a quirk of a slender brow, and a slight tilt of the head. Just as soon as she'd noticed his blushing, however, the larger guard before the gate had called to them, at which point she'd looked over to his position. Quite the what? An expression of mild confusion appeared, and then the woman across from him was asking if she was local or not. She was fine not answering herself, since Terith was doing it for her. At this point she holds his arm a bit closer, merely offering the guardsmen a quiet, pleasant smile and a nod here and there.

Terith was apparently well known here, or at least well liked. With a mere introduction the doors swing wide open for him, which does captivate Eilan's attention for that brief moment. Why a brief moment? For the next moment, her attention is all but gone, stolen to the quaint little town at hand! It's nothing like the terrible image she had in her mind, as you can imagine. It's enough to loosen her grip on his arm so she isn't hanging so much, and her ears gift a soft, exhilirated flutter as a grin then crawls onto her face. She leans over, but not up - Naturally, Avian Cooanei are tall, adding onto their elegance.

"Your village is adorable." She can't help but mention - The huts are so square looking.. But they actually look sturdy that way. She'd have to remember that when she got home! "It almost makes up for those 'Meigi' you mentioned." Joking, of course. She was actually pretty scorned about that still. Moving with Terith, she looks over the building to which he leads her, assumedly his home, or 'the clinic'. Note to self - Congurans call homes 'clinic' instead of 'hut'.

23A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

"Are Magic users so baned in your region?" Terith noted curiously as they walked. "But I thank you to the compliment of Kilan. It is thanks to our machines in the yards that we were able to build these so quickly. The thing's only about three weeks old now." A man strode out from the hut beside the clinic, giving a smile and a wave. "About time good doctor, did you find what I was needing?" The man was -quite- different from the people seen before. His skin was dark in color, but it was what was on his skin that was quite curious. He wore shorts and a vest, a simple pistol-like device on his belt, but the skin on the tops of his hands, shins, abs and forearms seemed quite rugged and thicker then the rest of him. His eyes were a dark yellow in color, and they lit up slightly when he eyed Eilan. "A Cooanei? It is my first time meeting one. Perhaps you two could come to my house for supper; Seli'kan'tha is making something she hunted today." Upon closer inspection what looked to be runic paint on his face was skin as well, less thickness then the other before, but the tougher looking skin marked his fact in a vine like pattern; it also covered his fingers all the way to his fingernails.

Terith nodded. "It might be an idea, Seli knows well how to cook!" He glanced back. "You aren't a vegetarian by chance are you?"

24A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 pm

King Maero

King Maero
Admin

"No!" She'd have replied nearly immediately, pulling away from him enough to look at him in surprise. "Not at all," She explains, "The world exists on magic. It's terrible, what those Meigi do. Magic is the most natural thing in the world, and it should never be controlled as strictly as that. Half of the beings living out here would die, if their magic were as constricted like that. It's terrible." She makes sure to explain it thoroughly, seeming to sulk a bit in thought of it. It was more terrible to her than it would likely seem to him, the way the Meigi controlled their magic - Or rather, the way the Conguran government made the Meigi control their magic.

It's about then that the dark-skinned fellow steps out of his hut. Eilan snaps to attention, quickly blinking and glancing the strange-looking man over. She couldn't say she knew what he was, either, though she was curious as to what.. Perhaps an elemental of some kind? Though she offers a smile to him, it quickly vanishes as he mentions bringing her over to eat something. To this, her hair almost seems to bristle slightly, and she quickly shakes her head and slips behind Terith, after releasing his arm. "I eat meat, too. But I can't go. I don't feel comfortable around so many strange people." She whispers to Terith, hoping he can convey her reasoning for her actions.

25A Tour Around Kilan Empty Re: A Tour Around Kilan Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Ushlin Tironga

Ushlin Tironga

Blniks at her words, then nods simply. "I can...sympathize with your case on the magic. If you had not known, most of this regulation stems from the fact it was the very ability us Congurans have to easily channel magic that it has to be. For if we do not, terrible things will occur. Or, rather have." He shivered, then listened to her whisper. He looked over to the man and shook his head. "Perhaps another time, it is her first time around Congruans and Hontha alike. Let us keep our visitor comfortable at least while she rests." The man nodded, waving and turning to go inside. ((The armour skin is akin to a armadillo's back)) Terith himself opened the door to the clinic and stepped inside. It was a humble looking place, with three cots in it and a 4th set off to the side; many small jars were found along a wall, and several medical tools cleaned and ready were on the opposite wall. A small table with two cups and three chairs sat in the middle, a fireplace on the back wall. "Well, this is home for me." He gestured about.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum